1. The Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis) is issuing Letters of Offer to 900 prospective pilgrims for Haj 2023 (1444H). All selected pilgrims will be notified via SMS and email to check their Letter of Offer (LOO) via the MyHajSG portal. To confirm their place for Haj 2023 (1444H), pilgrims must purchase their Haj package from a travel agency authorised by Muis, as well as procedural requirements set out in the MyHajSG portal by 26 Feb 2023.
2. Muis has appointed 13 travel agents to provide Haj-related services to all allocated pilgrims for Haj 2023 (1444H). Pilgrims can view the information on the authorised travel agents and approved Haj packages for 2023 (1444H) at go.gov.sg/haj2023packages.
3. For Haj 2023 (1444H), prospective pilgrims may choose from 30 approved Haj packages. Fifteen are short-duration packages with a stay between 15 to 23 days. The remaining 15 are long-duration packages with a stay between 24 and 30 days.
4. On average, the Haj package price has increased by $1,500.00 compared to prior years, mainly due to the higher government taxes and accommodation costs.
5. The lowest package price for Haj 2023 (1444H) is $8,490 (quad occupancy), whereas the typical average package price for Haj 2023 (1444H) is around $14,150 (double occupancy). All Haj package prices quoted do not include Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA) and Airfare. Pilgrims are encouraged to purchase additional travel insurance to supplement the insurance coverage provided by the EMA.
6. Muis advises pilgrims to evaluate the approved Haj Packages carefully based on individual needs and affordability before deciding on their preferred Haj packages. Pilgrims are also advised to read and understand the Haj Package Purchase Contract (HPPC) contents, particularly the ‘payment schedule’, before signing it. Authorised travel agents have also been advised to explain the contract’s full details to prospective pilgrims.
APPROVED HAJ PACKAGES 2023 (1444H)
Kindly note the authorised travel agents and approved packages for Haj 2023 (1444H).
|Authorised Travel Agents for Haj 2023 (1444H)|
|AQ TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD |
AZZA TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
EVERSHINE TRAVEL & SERVICES PTE LTD
HAGEL TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
HAHNEMANN TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
HALIJAH TRAVELS PTE LTD
HAMIDAH TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
JALALUDDIN TRAVEL & SERVICES PTE LTD
NOOR MOHAMAD SERVICES & TRAVEL PTE LTD
NURHIKMAH TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
SHA TRAVEL & TOUR PTE LTD
SHAHIDAH TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
TM FOUZY TRAVEL & TOURS PTE LTD
|Muis Approved Haj Packages 2023 (1444H)|
|Period of Purchase||13 – 26 February 2023|
|Advisory||Pilgrims are strongly advised to carefully evaluate the Haj packages before deciding on one that suits their needs and affordability.|
Valid Passport (6 months validity before departure date)
Colour passport picture (4x6cm)
Covid-19 vaccination certificate (www.notarise.gov.sg)
Meningococcal vaccination certificate
Pneumococcal vaccination certificate (Recommended)
Influenza vaccination certificate (Recommended)
|Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Form||(PDF, 192KB)|
|Health Declaration – Haj 2023 Medical Information||Please submit your medical information via go.gov.sg/haj2023-medicalinfo|